We always knew Wool + Vine would one day have a blog, but it’s been amazing to finally launch and have another place to share our thoughts, along with some of our DIY projects. This will also be a place to share photos and stories and a behind-the-scenes look at our styling techniques.
We love home decor and design! We are excited to share something we love so much. And let’s face it, we all want beautiful homes, but we know that there’s another story that can be told from “behind the scenes” of these pictures. We’ve seen people tell the real story of their homes, and we have appreciated their openness and honesty.
As we stage our Instagram pictures, we can tell any story we want to through edited photos. Those photos are sometimes different than reality, but maybe the rooms we style are our “dream homes” for only an hour. Because who really has fresh flowers on their pillow and a clean kitchen every day? Our homes are lived in, not-so-perfect, and we like them like that. (On second thought we’ll take the clean kitchen and a butler and a chef)!!
SHOP THE LOOK (TERI’S ENTRYWAY)
Similar items will be linked below since most are from Home Goods!
1. Gold Lamps from Home Goods, Similar Lamps
2. Chair from World Market
3. White Tassel Throw from Home Goods, Throw 1, Throw 2
4. Dough Bowl from Home Goods, Bowl 1, Bowl 2
5. Flowers from Trader Joe’s
6. Sconces from Home Goods, Sconce 1, Sconce 2
7. Basket on Chair from Target Dollar Spot
8. Mirror from Antique Market
9. Buffet Table from Cottage Charm in Murrieta, CA, Similar Tables